How To Make Cake at Home Without Oven: Baking a cake at home is a common thing but baking a How To Make Cake at Home Without Oven looks like something impossible. But here is the fact that you cannot only how to make cake at home without Oven but it is indeed the same simple and easy. A pressure cooker can be used as an oven if you do not have one at home. Besides being the cooking device, it also works as a baking device in case you did not know that before. Here is a simple and easy recipe of homemade cake without oven.
How To Make Cake at Home Without Oven
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Flour: 1 and ½ cup
Butter (unsalted): ½ cup or 175 grams
Eggs: 1, fresh
Sugar: half cup
Baking soda: 1 teaspoon
Milk: 1 cup
Vanilla essence: 1 teaspoon
Baking powder: 1 teaspoon
• First of all, take the pressure cooker and fill it 1/4th with sand. Place it on the low flame and let it heat for two hours on low flame.
• Mix the flour, baking powder and baking soda in a container and set aside.
• Melt butter in a pan (in case it is frozen. Otherwise you can use the butter at room temperature) after this, add the powdered sugar to it and mix well to make a smooth paste with butter.
• Now add the egg in the mixture of butter and sugar. You can use electrical beater in this regard to make it fluffy.
• Add the vanilla essence and milk slowly while keeping the beater on.
• Turning to the mixture, add the flour in it gradually and fold it slowly. Kepp adding the flour and mixing it until all lumps are gone, and you have a smooth mixture for the cake.
• Prepare the bowl in which you have to bake the cake. Place butter paper over it cut to it sie and grease it with oil.
• Now add the mixture to the pan you have prepared and carefully place it in the pressure cooker.
Wait 30 minutes
• After 30 minutes, check the cake using a toothpick or back of the spoon to know if the cake is ready. If the mixture sticks to the spoon or toothpick, let it cook for 10 minutes and repeat the process again until your spoon comes out smooth.
• Now remove the cake pan from the pressure cooker and turn the flame off. Let it cool for five minutes then remove the butter paper.
Your simple “How To Make Cake at Home Without Oven” is ready! You can decorate it with whipped cream or eat it with tea as it is depending upon your choice.
You can make any type of cake using this method like chocolate cake, walnut cake, dry fruit cake, fruit chew cake, almond cake or any other of your choice.
Beat the mixture of egg properly so that you end up having a soft cake instead of dense.
In case you do not have the electrical beater, you can use the manual beater.
Use gloves to handle the cake pan and pressure cooker as it will have a very high temperature.