Double Decker Tacos: A crispy, tasty and full of creativity tacos you would not have seen before. This, fun-filled and mouthwatering tacos are a must eat thing. Before, further to do let’s see how we can make this incredible dish without any worry about the restaurants and their long lines.
Double Decker Tacos
10 taco shells
10 flour tortillas, small and snack size
1 pound ground beef
1 packet taco seasoning
2 cups of cheddar cheese
1 can of refried beans or 2 cups homemade beans
Firstly, brown the beef you have. You then drain it.
• After that, you will need to add the taco seasonings to it according to the direction written on the packet. You don’t need to improvise, just follow the directions there.
• Beef is simmering, until then you the refried beans in the frying pan and warm it on low heat for some time. To make the beans thin you might need to add a couple of tablespoons of water to it
• Now, you will need to warm the tortillas over low to medium heat. There is no need to fry them a lot that, they turn into brown or crisp. Just warming them a bit from both the sides will work out. It is preferable that you keep them in foil so they remain warm. You can even put them in a warm oven
• The beans you warmed not the time comes to put them on the warm soft tortillas. You know, spread them on the tortilla like we spread the sauce on the pizza dough
• Over it, you can sprinkle cheese and beans.
• Now, you stand the taco shell in the center of the soft tortilla above which you filed with beans and cheese
• Slowly and gently, press the inner of soft tortilla on the sides of taco shells
• Now comes the end part where you can fill this shell with more cheese or lettuce or salsa or even beef.
HEALTH EFFECTS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
It is widely known that tacos are not recommended for people who are high in calories. The taco shell we are using here is not healthy at all. Also, the flour tortilla is not good for the health. The better tortilla is the dried one which is not cooked and make of corn.
What I recommend here is that you don`t need to add a lot of meat to it if you want a tasty but much better on health tacos. The beans you are using are high on proteins so you will not have to worry about that. You can also use salt-free seasonings which will make your Double Decker Tacos tastier without adding much fat to your food.
Adding more and more vegetables containing low calories are the best alternative for it and you are good to go regarding your health. But young people or people with good health can eat it without worrying much.
I will give this taco the rating of 3 out of 5. Due to it being not much healthy but tasty