Angel Chicken Pasta: Hi there. Today I am going to tell you about one Angel Chicken Pasta which is really close to my heart and one of my favorite dish. A baked chicken with a rich sauce made with butter, with salad from Italy and creamy mushroom soup. WOW! The two words we can use to describe this is TANTALIZING DELICIOUS. If some of you haven’t made this before then, I can assure you that each step of your cooking will be amazing and the outcome will be more than expected.
Angel Chicken Pasta
6 boneless chicken breasts
Half cup of butter
1 and a half tablespoon of Italian salad dressing
8 ounce of cream cheese
1 pound of angel hair pasta
2 can of condensed mushroom soup
- Cut the chicken breasts to half-width size, so each chicken becomes 4 pieces.
- Using meat tenderizer will help by pressing each piece tenderly and then placing it on the bottom of your pot
- Use a large pan and put butter in it. Melt the butter by cooking on low heat
- Add mushroom soup and cheese to it
- Stir the pot until the Cheese gets melted
- Add dressing to it but don’t boil it, just heat it up
- Now, you have to pour sauce over this chicken. After this cover the pot with lid and let it cook for four hours.
- 20 minutes before chicken is cooked, Bring a large pot filled with salt water. You have to
- boil it.Cook pasta in this for about 7 to 8 minutes.
- Drain the water
- Serve the chicken with sauce and pasta
- You can garnish it with cheeses or parsley
HEALTH EFFECTS AND RECOMMENDATION
In order to make your chicken tender, it is better if you make as smaller pieces of chicken as possible and also it will be easy to serve them. Cooking this dish in a pot is ideal but if you want you can cook it in over too by cooking for an hour on 350 degrees.
This dish will feel like that you are eating at a 5-star restaurant but, only if you are cooking it accordingly. The dish asks for boneless chicken breasts so, you better be careful about that.
Fillet the chicken if you want to make your chicken tender and then cutting them in half makes it smaller and easier to make. The reason I am emphasizing on the smaller pieces is that people usually don`t like to eat a big piece of it and in return, it gets wasted.
So, make the pieces smaller so everyone can have as much food they require. The health benefits of this dish are not much but, if you are eating it in moderation and only at appropriate time then I don’t think you will have any issues. It is recommended that You don`t eat only this dish at one time. It should be used a little for tendering your taste buds and just to calm your stomach.
I will give this dish a rating of 4.5 due to it being saucy, tasty and most importantly a mixture of meat and pasta